Trial-Tested Breach of Contract Lawyers in Houston
Strong business relationships are built on a foundation of trust and, as good breach of contract lawyers will tell you, contracts. Contracts ensure that all parties act fairly and under agreed-upon terms. Unfortunately, failure to perform the duties outlined in these contracts is an all too common occurrence, often leaving those with monetary damages with only one choice: fight back.
If a breach of contract has impacted you, your family, or your organization, you need to work with the kind of breach of contract lawyers who are familiar with the complexities and high-stakes of contract litigation.
The Houston contract lawyers at Mithoff Law have years of experience reaching equitable remedies in high-stakes breach of contract settlements and suits, successfully securing hundreds of millions of dollars for clients with complex cases.
If you’ve experienced monetary damages from a breach of contract, you need a contract lawyer with a precedent-setting track record of results. Call us today at 713-654-1122.
“Mithoff has been one of Houston’s most respected attorneys for decades, handling such high-profile cases as the aftermath of the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, Enron-related litigation on behalf of J.P, Morgan Chase and highly publicized bus and plant explosions.”
– Houston Chronicle, June 26, 2019
Mithoff Law’s contract dispute experience
The breach of contract lawyers at Mithoff Law have helped clients reach favorable outcomes in a variety of complex contract disputes, including those involving energy rights, property development, health care settlements, and more. As such, we’re prepared to help with a variety of contract issues. These are just some examples of contract disputes we’ve helped our clients solve.
- Natural gas dispute: Mithoff Law helped to ensure that more than $200 million in natural gas will not be trapped under Hutchinson County after helping two companies resolve a contract dispute and reach an agreement in Austin.
- $52.6 million abandoned contract: Mithoff Law helped a group of high-powered Houston business leaders locked in a legal dispute with a major New York-based investment firm over a failed venture to develop entertainment venues.
- $200+ million contract settled between medical giants: With help from Mithoff Law, The Texas Heart Institute has agreed to partner with the Catholic hospital chain that bought the St. Luke’s Episcopal Health System, ending a multi-month contractual dispute tied up in a Harris County.
How can breach of contract lawyers help remedy a breach of contract?
The deeply experienced breach of contract lawyers at Mithoff Law can help you reach the appropriate equitable remedy in your contract dispute. Under Texas law, the following remedies are available for breaches of contract:
- Release from your contractual obligations
- Compensation for monetary damages
- Quantum meruit (recompensation for the value of the contracted goods or services)
How are the breach of contract lawyers at Mithoff Law different?
In no uncertain terms, Mithoff Law is home to some of the most competitive, acclaimed breach of contract lawyers Houston has to offer. Richard Mithoff and his team have achieved victories in precedent-setting contract cases with hundreds of millions of dollars at stake.
Our contract lawyers are familiar with the unique needs and complexities of a variety of industries, including:
- Oil and gas rights
- Real estate and land ownership
- Construction contracts
- Government contracts
- Corporate control agreements
- Insurance agreements
- Development agreements
- Shareholder disputes
Don’t compromise on what you deserve: Contact the breach of contract lawyers at Mithoff Law today
If someone you trusted violated the terms of the contract you created, a breach of contract lawyer from Mithoff Law can help. You deserve justice—even if monetary damages aren’t the primary issue at hand.
Wondering if you have a case or what options are available to hold the breaching party accountable? The Houston contract lawyers at Mithoff Law are here to answer all your questions and more.
The road to remedying your situation starts with just the click of a button: Call us today at 713-654-1122 to request a consultation.