William J. Stradley’s Attorney Profile
William Stradley practices in general civil litigation and has been Board Certified since 1978 in Personal Injury Trial Law and Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Active in Continuing Legal Education and state and local bar committees, Mr. Stradley has served on the Houston Bar Association Committee on Professionalism, on the State Bar of Texas Committee on Texas Federal Judiciary Appointments, and as President of the City of Houston’s Mayor’s Police Advisory Committee. He also served an appointment to the Supreme Court of Texas Professional Ethics Committee from 1986-1993.
William Stradley has authored and presented numerous articles and has also been a guest speaker at many seminars on a variety of legal topics throughout the country. In 1984, Mr. Stradley was awarded the Public Service Award by the Houston Police Department.
A native of Houston, Mr. Stradley attended the University of Houston, earning his BS in 1965 and his JD from the UH Bates College of Law in 1967.
- Fellow, State Bar of Texas
- Fellow, Houston Bar Association
- Fellow, American Association for Justice
- Fellow, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Fellow, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Fellow, Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Fellow, Houston Bar Foundation
- Fellow, National Trial Lawyers Association
Honors & awards
- Public Service Award, Houston Police Department, 1984
- Who’s Who in American Law, 1985-2013
- Who’s Who in World, 1992-2013
- Who’s Who in America, 1991-2013
- Texas SuperLawyers, 2003-2008, 2010-2012
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Houston, JD, 1967
- University of Houston, BS, 1965